Welcome to Food Safety Sampling
Food Safety Sampling is a Food Safety Now! company specializing in 3rd Party Sampling
We service both small and large growers, processors and shippers, and offer the most competitive prices and flexible schedules in the industry
Our expert staff has experience with multiple FDA recalls and is trained and certified in:
- Leafy Green Marketing Agreement requirements and auditing practices (both California and Arizona)
- GAP (Good Agricultural Practices)
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Sampling for E. coli 0145, 0157:H7 and Generic E. coli, Salmonella, EHEC, TPC/APC and Coliforms
We offer the following services:
- Microbiological sampling of: Crop Tissues, Soils, Water, Fertilizers, Compost, Environmental Swabbing and Pesticide Residue tissue sampling.
– KLEENTRANS ATP Testing Products and Training Products that are ideal for Processing Facilities, Harvesting Equipment, RTP/RPC Trays & Containers and Shipping Cargo Containers and Facilities (Aviation, Ports, Trucking and Rail).
- Radiation sampling of water, soil, product and fertilizers.
- Agricultural Residue Testing for Export .
- 3rd Party Auditing.
- Lab courier service.
- Training and certification.
Offices in Salinas and Yuma serving:
- Salinas Valley
- Santa Maria
- Yuma and Imperial County
We are proud to be a member of the:
• The Grower-Shipper Association of Central California
• The United Fresh Produce Association
Food Safety Sampling is a subsidiary of Food Safety Now!, an Agri-Business company that is also home to KLEENTRANS, provider of protocols for cleaning, sanitizing and securing the food safety of truck and trailer containers. Click here to visit the KLEENTRANS website.